Southwell Swimming Club is looking to recruit a Head Coach – Level 2 (working towards Level 3). This is a part time, voluntary position; however, we can offer expenses and full funding of Level 3 Qualification.
The successful applicant will:
– Hold a UKCC Level 2 Swimming Coaching qualification and be prepared to work towards Level 3.
– Be able to coach across the different age ranges and abilities.
– Assist with the programme planning, session planning and team selections across all squads.
– Attend competitions in line with the season’s competition schedule.
– Assist in the development of the club and its growth within the swim 21 framework.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to the club chairman at: email@example.com Closing Date: 31st March 2015
The club is also looking for extra volunteers to help out with coaching. Applicants do not need to have any qualifications, just a passion for helping children achieve their potential. If you are interested please contact us on the email address above.