Are you interested in a part time fast paced job where each day is varied and different, with new challenges? Do you want to make a difference to a family owned, growing business, supporting the Management team with a variety of tasks, including HR and staff training?
Key role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing new starters and leavers, statements of employment, employee handbook and policies, pay details, absence records etc
• Liasing with external HR consultancy firm whilst managing the online database
• Keep current and organised personnel records, files and archives.
• Organise staff training, to include CITB training plan
• CITB grant claims
• Manage staff welfare meetings
• Provide appraisal support
• Admin support associated with Agency and sub-contractor workers
• Apprentice support and team development
If you believe you have the following skills and attributes, we would love to hear from you.
• Exceptionally well organised and conscientious.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
• Ability to be discrete and confidential
• Clear focus on high standards
• Able to deal with sensitive situations compassionately whilst ensuring the Company’s best interests are respected and delivered.
• Ability to remain calm and focused.
• Computer literate
• A real people person
Ideally we are looking for someone to work 16 hours per week (Mon – Fri).
To the right candidate, there is an option of working term time only if flexibility is needed. Hourly rate will be dependant upon skills and experience.
We offer: a Company pension, Childcare voucher scheme and Cyclescheme.
A Bit about us:
Weldon Contracts Ltd specialise in creating the finest bespoke hardwood floors. We have 45 employees based in Notts and London. You would be located at our rural head office, located in a beautiful setting just outside of Newark. Your own transport is essential. You will be reporting to the Managing Director.
If you are interested, please send your details including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like an informal chat then please call Kate, Tuesdays or Fridays on: 01636 639804. I look forward to hearing from you.